Adopt Poor Farmers and support them towards Sustainable Agricultural Development.
Our Approach: Visit Farmers to review their self-sustenance ideas, provide counselling and suggest suitable options. Rather than one time donation, we support the farmers until they become self-sustain.
Our Support Plan: Fund 90% for each Farmer’s self sustenance Idea and request the Farmer to contribute 10% to create responsibility.
Our Goal: Develop a working model to make Poor Farmers self-sustain. Involve in Policy advocation at District or State level that supports small farmers.
Double your Donations
We have been seeing lot of farmer suicides in the news headlines and we thought “Can we do something to save Farmers”, which led us to Adopt-A-Farmer initiative.
- We believe that coming up with a good action plan is lot more worth than one time monetary donations and that’s where we all need to come together to serve this noble initiative.
- A small start, but so far we supported 118 farmer families, across two states, 60% of them self-sustained and earning Rs. 5000 monthly income.
- We are building a Network of:
- Small Farmers
- Rural Development Professionals
- Enthusiastic Professionals and Volunteers
- LEAD – Livelihood Enhancement and Alternate (Livelihoods) Development Program to ensure every women farmer actively engages in a sustainable livelihood of her choice in order to ensure income security.
- ADP: Agri-preneur Development Program to encourage, guide and support enterprising farmers to innovate and start an enterprise in Agri Ecosystem.
- FaCE: Farmers’ Child Empowerment Program – Education, Skill Development, Employment and Counseling
- CONNECT – Connecting farmer’s family to all the eligible Government and NGO programs
- Scale and improve existing process to expand to other Villages, Mandals and Districts.
- Work with local Organizations, Agricultural offices and Government
We offer three levels of donor support to our farmers with the following benefits:
Please volunteer for farmer case studies, field trips, spread the word and impact a larger population.